Especially the one who loves me.
After that, i went home and went for a dinner. If i'm not wrong. ahha! I have bad memory =/ And during that dinner, i looked JAPANESE! haha! i always do! =P Then went for this dinner which is damn holy and funny. Okay. not funny la. its okay la. but its a buffet dinner? they expect 400people to line up to eat? god. very smart idea. haha! and instead of ppl yum-sing, they went bless-ing ==" haha! funnyy? but at least its kinda off special and creative. always yum-sing also sienn ad lar. haha! and they had shuffling as performance. wonderful? haha! then went home tidur ;D
Then the next day, went out with my cousin sister and my cousin brother who is form five who fetched us to the cinema and watched 30days of night. oh god, damn disgusting wei and the cinema is so freaking empty. and i'm sitting at the side, kinda scary though. if someone is there and scare me, i swear i'll scream my lungs out. haha! then went to eat at little italy ;D Its nicee! haha! never though sabah would have something nice like that to eat ;D thenn.. went shopping at dunno wat sing ==" haha! and saw this T-shirt which say two boyfriend is better than one. haha! cool aite? ;D
Then.. went home and get my shirt and sleep over and my cousin brother's house for his graduation on the next day. But then, me and him, didnt went home and sleep straight away, we went for 3rounds of eating with his friends and his brother which is also my cousin brother ==" yeah.. at first we went to eat this place called something monster. then went to eat some famous porridge and famous bubble tea ;D damn... then went home around 11pm something then sleep.
Who knows, i cant sleep. woke up around 2am and so bored cause everyone is asleep and they'll be awake only around 5.30am. ==" and so, i'm so bored, i sms-ed like a few people. haha! and some of them replied! yay! thankyou so much! i think without them, i'll rot till the morning. and around 5am, fall asleep and woke up around 5.30am. How smart rite? and shitt! i had a very bad stomach pain. I think its food poison. and so, bare the pain and went to my cousin brother's school and be his personal photographer. took a lot of pictures for him. and didnt earn a single cent =="
After that, went home and sleep and all cause of my fucking stomach. Fucking hurt like shit. then woke up around 6pm and feeling okay. hang out with my cousin brothers then get ready to go for dinner. and while bathing, hurt myself ==" burned myself with HOT water. how smart rite? what a wonderful day. then went to eat seafood as dinner then went back to my cousin sister's house to sleepover ;D And sleep till the next morning. I think on the next morning, i went to pulau. oh shit, cant rmb ==" nvm la.. just went to a pulau during one of the days which was okay? and craps la ==" haha! i dnt feel like saying the whole story. so let the picture do the talking aite? ;D
All i wanted to say is, I miss my baby Tan U-Peng so freaking much. I cannot survive without talking to him one day. and baby, i'll never leave you alright? I know you're hurt now and i feel so useless cause i cannot do anything to make you heal in just a sec and I cannot postpone the game for you =/ I know this game means a lot to you but baby, dont hope that its over okay? hope that your leg would get well soon ;D i LOVE you just the way you are darling. Dont you ever dare to leave me aite? I love you baby darling!
random shot ;D
I looked like this to the dinner! ;D
I hoped you were here with me.
Smiles everyone? ;D
I need you baby!
me and my cousin sister ;D
My cousin brother! dufusss! ;D
I'm fat, aite? ;D
I was sick then =/
Looked weird and disgusting but taste good ;D
We're all 15 and this is what we do. ;D
I liked the ceiling! ;D
yogur berry <3.
The gay pose =P
I, NGMINHUI, watched 30days of night.
Nephew who bullied me, ISHH!
Aww.. so cute! ;D
HAHA! Looked constipated =P
I love this pic of himm! :D
I look fakee! ;D
The smart ass ;D
The next holiday magazine cover =P
Or maybe this onee ;D
Fishes! ;D
And its gonna rain soon =/
The bridge ;D
the CRAB! ;D
& say hello to the new fringe ;D
New fringe and my cousin sis ;D
I look like a KIDDO! ;D
Trying to love my new fringe ;D
Time past so fast & its time to go home ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment