Baby Darling, You're the BEST!
Just some random title which is true ;D
Just some random title which is true ;D
Hey hey darling bloggie! ;D I misseedd youu! And I have way much stuff to update and that JONGIE keep on wanting those L-A-L-A pictures that we took in the church! ==" Before that, let me blog about on FRIDAY! ;D i mean not that restaurant fridays but on friday that day! ;D Its a wonderful friday ==" ohkay, i shall stop all this drama! ;D But its a friday that i love and means a lot to me okayyy? ;D
So, on friday, I wasnt feeling well. goddamnit! but who gives a damn rite? ;D On that day, me, sue ping and meng kit went to my darling's house! ;D went to visit that poor guy who hurt himself ==" how smartttt.... and now, he can run, jump and everything ==" damn it. you better becareful i tell you, before you break it again! ==" So in his house, watched movie the whole time and played computer. how BORING it is mann.. and ate and went home. hahaha! lalaala!
Butt... everytime we get a chance to see each other means a lot to me cause it has been a week not seeing him! =/ So yeah.. ;D gave him a present and so as my darling sue ping's be-lated birthday present! ;D and its actually a day to celebrate my darling sue ping's belated birthday too. just without cake but a chicken! ==" hahaha! coool riteeeee????
Darling, i love you and i miss you. I know this week is gonna be hard for me. but i'll tolerate. I know i will! ;D because i love you and i need you. I'll never let you go in my life because you mean a lot to me darling! ;D I love youu! you're the guy i'll love in my life. i'll be there for you whenever you need me alright? I LOVE YOU my darling TAN U-PENG! ;D mwahhhhhh! <3
And soo.. on SUNDAY! I'm dragged by miss jongie to church. because i've been lost for almost half a year. ;D I knowww... i skip everytime. but cant blame me for being lazy to wake u every sunday morning ritee? ;D I'm a pig and everyone knows that. I went to church because i missed miss jongie too much! heehee! So we went to church. and i went because jongie told me that something special happened. so i went!
In the church, we was standing in the middle row. and jongie suddenly said "min, look on your left. LALA's ATTACK!" i was like WOWW... at the guy la. cause the girls werent wearing that LALA! but the guy's hair was like a WOW! Ohkayy.. then after those singing and praying (: We went upstairs where all the teens are! And me and miss jongie start cam-whoring ;D how cool rite? ==" but yeah. girl's life! no one can EVER STOP US!
And there's this new guy in church? ohmygod i hate him ==" he's a guy but he's gay to me and he's so f-ing proud that he cant speak chinese? i can imagine how you survive in future if china develop into a really powerful country. you'll die of hunger weii! ==" hahaha! ohkayy.. he just cant stop talking okay? i mean you know how it feels when a fly is around your ears? yeahh.. that irritating =="
After church, went back to hometown to celebrate my grandfather's early birthday which is suppose to be this friday. and HE'S ALREADY 94YEARS OLD! omg.. that's so cool mann! ;D I love you GRANDFATHER! ;D haahha! because he always smiles at me whenever i am back. and he's the cutest grandfather on earth! heehee!
And this is it! ;D my blog, how wonderful rite? and here comes the pictures. (: And i love you bloggie. you always makes me feel so proud after i'm done blogging ==" haha! and of course, i LOVE claire hoooooi! because she teached me how to put videos into my ipod. and its so f-ing cool now! ;D haha! thanks a lot claire hooi! and i love you baby darling tan u-peng! and sue ping darling and all my darlings! mwahh! I LOVE YOU ALL! ;D
the girls who's lala! =="
the guy lala =="
even lalas stick together! (:
yu hong? ;D
cousin sister's doggy! ;DCAMWHORE TIME!
reflection ;D
I like this ;D
I love jongie ;D
I wasnt ready smartyyy ;D
our smile ROCKS! ;D
miss min & miss jongie! :D
sigh.. hair destroyed this pic =/
Rock us! ;D
jongie loves me ;D
&& this is the end with jongie.
min with jongie's phone ;D
taken by jongiee ;D
on the way back to hometown ;D
cousins for life ;D
min and yeong ai ;D
me love ;D
darling! ;D
love you! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment