Be ready, Sabah, Singapore & Taiwan!
Because, here I come!
Hey dear bloggiee, nothing much to blog about but i had this picture that i like that i wanna upload it here. ;D Alright, so today, i was sleeping in my parents room, and my parents was back from china around 6am. Damn noisy larh! haha! but cant blame them, its the family noisy genes! yay! And my mom thought there's a ghost sleeping in the room which was me! okay... Then i continue to sleep while smsed baby a little around 6am when he's going to school. (:
Sleeeepppp... Until around 10am, i had a message. *wondering* So instead of wondering, i went and see who. and its baby! at first, i was happy that he smsed me! but when i read the message, it maked me so fucking worried. He was very sick! then i was like ohmygoddd!! whyy! and craps la! heeheee! then he went to the doctor and went home. INSTEAD OF RESTING! he went and do homework. I know you're hardworking but at least rest first laa! not like your teacher will scold you for not doing when you're so SICK! After chatting a while, baby finally wanna go rest. So i stopped and let him rest while i continue to sleep.
Around 12pm, when i'm still sleeping like a total pig, baby called and said ermm.. i cant remmember. i think he's gonna have tuition later or something. so yeah.. He asked me to go continue to sleep while he'll do some work i think. yeah. i sleep till around 1pm then wake up sms baby! the chat then he went tuition. stop ==" okay.. then during dinner, wanted to go for jogging. but end up i cant, i went for taking picture and medical checkup for the trip to taiwan!
During taking picture time, its kinda of funny, when i see that picture was out, i laughed my ass off. cause i look so fat and round and chubby. maybe cause i am! OMG! i'm getting fatter! someone help meeeeeeeeeeeee! heehee! okay.. then after taking picture, went for medical checkup. at first i thought they're gonna take a little of my blood. but end up no need. cause i'm prefectly healthy! yay! then went home and chat with sue ping damn kao a lot! maybe cause I LOVE HER TOOO MUCH! I love you sue ping! ;D
Sleeeepppp... Until around 10am, i had a message. *wondering* So instead of wondering, i went and see who. and its baby! at first, i was happy that he smsed me! but when i read the message, it maked me so fucking worried. He was very sick! then i was like ohmygoddd!! whyy! and craps la! heeheee! then he went to the doctor and went home. INSTEAD OF RESTING! he went and do homework. I know you're hardworking but at least rest first laa! not like your teacher will scold you for not doing when you're so SICK! After chatting a while, baby finally wanna go rest. So i stopped and let him rest while i continue to sleep.
Around 12pm, when i'm still sleeping like a total pig, baby called and said ermm.. i cant remmember. i think he's gonna have tuition later or something. so yeah.. He asked me to go continue to sleep while he'll do some work i think. yeah. i sleep till around 1pm then wake up sms baby! the chat then he went tuition. stop ==" okay.. then during dinner, wanted to go for jogging. but end up i cant, i went for taking picture and medical checkup for the trip to taiwan!
During taking picture time, its kinda of funny, when i see that picture was out, i laughed my ass off. cause i look so fat and round and chubby. maybe cause i am! OMG! i'm getting fatter! someone help meeeeeeeeeeeee! heehee! okay.. then after taking picture, went for medical checkup. at first i thought they're gonna take a little of my blood. but end up no need. cause i'm prefectly healthy! yay! then went home and chat with sue ping damn kao a lot! maybe cause I LOVE HER TOOO MUCH! I love you sue ping! ;D
Alright, this would be it. This is how wonderful my day is! ;D I love you Tan U-Peng! and i'll never wanna leave you! I want you to get well soon so i can get a chance to see you this friday and saturday! ;D I love you baby! you're the best boyfriend a girl could have! And Chen Sue Ping, YOU ROCK! i love you just the way you are! haha! Maybe cause we think the same sometimes! I love you both the mosttttt! ;D alright, this is it. *hugs and kisses*

Ps, I love you!
Me love, Chen Sue Ping! ;D
AND GOODLUCK
IN YOUR
FOOTBALL COMPETITION
TOMORROW
CHEN SUE PING!
I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!
ILU SEXYYY!
No comments:
Post a Comment