All I need to stay strong, Is you.
because you gave me the strength i need. ;D
Let me start from yesterday's shopping with my parents again! :D It was great of course! At first, when i first woke up, my mom asked me to get ready because we're gonna go to that new shopping complex which was THE GARDENS :D ohyeahh girls, i believe you'll LIKE it shopping there very much! :D Alright, it started off like this. When we first reached midvalley, we went to eat for breakfast. then we walked to the gardens :D great place ohkay? but was crowded with bunch of people who is jus there to feel freshed! stupid! I hate shopping when there's bunch of people there blocking my way. damn it!
Soo, we've went to shop around. first, we went LEVI's which i thought my mom wont allow me to buy anything but i've end up buying a T-shirt and a jeans which i think its really nice :D and my mom was shock of the price but I've told her about the price and the others then she understand :D haha! but its the truth larh. why not buying LEVI's than always buying ESPRIT right? stupid. hehe! I'm not gonna go this detail because i cant really remmember what i've done yesterday, i'll just say where i've went and where i've bought my shirt ohkay? :D
After buying my jeans and shirt, went to armani exchange! and ohmygod, i saw this jacket which was really really really nice?! but stupid larh! my mom is always concerned with price because she'll get scolding from my brother for buying such expensive stuff. And that jacket was RM369! haihzz.. i want larh! stupid! its just four hundred! damn it! tsk tsk! and this jacket aint like any other jacket and its red! ohmygod! so fucking nice larh! very sadly i leaved without buying it! =/ ohkay, then went back to midvalley, went into MNG and bought a jacket and a i dunno what's that called :D so yeah. and went to DIOR and bought and eyeliner which was really nice! after that went home. was feeling damn shitty and tired =/ ohkay, this it it. I've spent around RM650 in this two days. how cool right? stupid too!
I might be going to singapore this coming friday till monday. *hopefully i can* And i'm still gonna continue to shop. and my mom promised me to buy new bags from DKNY or maybe other brands :D sooo gonna buy gucci mann! :D ohkay, this is it. i cant wait! if only my mom can comfirm with me now if i'm going or not. But sad thing is, if i'm going, i cant see my hunn and not gonna talk that much. just gonna send him a message everyday when i'm there. tsk tsk. I'm so gonna miss you my hunn! But i promise, no matter where I go, i'll be thinking of you. and i miss you hunn. i cant stop thinking of you now. mwah!
And now, i'm rotting. Early in the morning, stupid maid thought i've went school didnt see me sleeping there, then off the air-cond and everything. till she start cleaning the bed only realize that i'm there. how smart right? And i was sleeping like a pig and never realize till she told me. How smart. And i dont even know what to do now. I'm so freaking bored and really gonna die soon. And i have totally no appetite to eat my breakfast =/ I'm feeling kinda down actually. Please tell me why. maybe i'm missing that certain someone that i wanna see badly right now.
And my heart is all about hunn now. i really cant stop thinking about him now and those days when we get to go out, hugging each other and holding you. sighh! I miss youu! And i wanna say here, I'm so sorry for being a total bitch this days. i have no idea why. I'm so sorry kay? I'll stop it :D I want you to know that, i still love you and my heart is only sealed for you. I love you and i'll never wanna leave you. and i hope you wont too. Gwash i love you so much! Ohkay, this is it. Have a great day everyone! AND GUESS WHAT! me and michelle was talking and suddenly i felt bored, so i asked her if she wanna go tropicana club hosue or not, then she said ok. then bla bla bla. ends up, me, michelle, claire, elicia and maybe henna is going there! ohyeahh! too bad mandy live so far =/ or else it'll be the first time 6bestiess is out! haihz! but this plan is really random and funny and worked! haahaa! alright, this is it! I love you Hunn, my bestest best friends, six bestiess and my friends! *hugs and kisses*
The eyeliner I've bought!
And this is how nice it looked :D
The Levi's top and jeans! :D
Like that top? :D
Jacket from MNG :D
I love that top :D
Some of the tags :D
And i've bought that hairband! :D
I need you most of the time :D
No comments:
Post a Comment