Supp everyone . ei min, GUESS WHO . =P
you asked me to blog so, I AM blogging . later go yumcha lah . trials' over ad .
Hmmm, since I'm here, I'll talk about min la.
SHE is :
1. fo-eva Chubby & Cute .
2. a cry baby (HAHA, you know what happened in the past, and the present too)
3. smart, AT TIMES . (Never in studies XD)
4. has lots of guys to adore .
5. a bitch , MY bitch .
6. loyal in relationship , not . =P
7. loves her friends, alot . ALOT .
8. always complain about her family . (ALWAYS )
9. has limited freedom .
10. MY best neighbour .
11. good to be bully . (trust me, i do it all the time X))
12. (FINE, i know you'll like this) hot & sexy . (flattered eh)
13. well, i think min's more pretty than hotsexy la . (cancel no.12)
14. outspoken / talkative / LOUD, outgoing / HYPER .
15. annoying . (she'll make you ROTFLYAO)
-for those mofos who doesnt understand, its Roll On The Floor Laughing Your Ass Off .
16. LAME . UBERLAME . (her jokes are chilling)
17. loves her DUMB dog .
18. complains bout her life and school ALOT .
19. moody / emotional / depressed . (at times)
20. lovable, most probably 'cuz of her puppydog eyes and smallsized figure . =)
OKAYY. I'm gonna have my dinner now . I've done my thing, you happy la .
WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.
Oh Lord, OMFG . I've forgotten the most important thing .
NG MIN HUI IS SHORRRRRT . X)
Hmmm, Yea . Thats it . SEE, aint I great .
anyway, chao, min's bloggy ;)
you asked me to blog so, I AM blogging . later go yumcha lah . trials' over ad .
Hmmm, since I'm here, I'll talk about min la.
SHE is :
1. fo-eva Chubby & Cute .
2. a cry baby (HAHA, you know what happened in the past, and the present too)
3. smart, AT TIMES . (Never in studies XD)
4. has lots of guys to adore .
5. a bitch , MY bitch .
6. loyal in relationship , not . =P
7. loves her friends, alot . ALOT .
8. always complain about her family . (ALWAYS )
9. has limited freedom .
10. MY best neighbour .
11. good to be bully . (trust me, i do it all the time X))
12. (FINE, i know you'll like this) hot & sexy . (flattered eh)
13. well, i think min's more pretty than hotsexy la . (cancel no.12)
14. outspoken / talkative / LOUD, outgoing / HYPER .
15. annoying . (she'll make you ROTFLYAO)
-for those mofos who doesnt understand, its Roll On The Floor Laughing Your Ass Off .
16. LAME . UBERLAME . (her jokes are chilling)
17. loves her DUMB dog .
18. complains bout her life and school ALOT .
19. moody / emotional / depressed . (at times)
20. lovable, most probably 'cuz of her puppydog eyes and smallsized figure . =)
OKAYY. I'm gonna have my dinner now . I've done my thing, you happy la .
WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.
Oh Lord, OMFG . I've forgotten the most important thing .
NG MIN HUI IS SHORRRRRT . X)
Hmmm, Yea . Thats it . SEE, aint I great .
anyway, chao, min's bloggy ;)
here's me with my retard or rather adorable smile XD
No comments:
Post a Comment