As i have just said, i wanna blog about someone. Someone special in my life who i love a lot a lot! someone who i called fatty, love one and everything. hehe! and yes, he is all mine! and he's my boyfriend, my only love one, my dear and everything, tan u-peng. (: I've spent like most of my day with him yesterday at mid valley and somewhere else. I want him to know that, i love you alright? i dont give a damn about what had happened last night and please dont be sad over that stupid dum old fuck up picture anymore. i've already threw it away. because i've promised myself to start my new life with you. the one and only you! (: And, thanks for the present you gave me yesterday. i really appreciate it. That cute little teddy reminds me a lot about you! I am going to hug it everynight and kiss it before i sleep. heehee! and those chocs really looked great. dont even feel like eating it up XD ahaha! But you know wat? I am happy! because I have found myself the one that i really love and the one that i will never wanna let you go. I love you and we will be together as long as we can aite? like what you've whisper into my ears (: yes. I LOVE YOU! thanks for last night. i had a wonderful moment. the KL tower and the KLCC is our moon! haha! great night great big hugs and cuddles (: it was really nice. thanks for everything you've gave me and i never felt so happy before. Finally, i want you to know that, i really do love you. more than how much i love that stupid fella aite? I'll stop comparing you and that fella and you know whatt? lets stop teasing each other. you know what i meant (: haha! it really feels funny whenever you do that. i want you to know that i had a really great time with you yesterday. and how much i hoped that the moment with you yesterday will never go away. but we will make it happen again. as you said. nothing is impossible (: this is it. i LOVE you dear and i will never wanna let you go. No matter what, i'll be there for you and i'll try my best to do anything just for you. Ps, I love you. *hugs and kisses*
.jpg)
The cute little soft teddy bear! (:
The chocs! looking nice aite? (:
You think this is it? (:
there's actually more! thanks dear!
I love both of it. thanks for everything! (:
I felt warm when you're holding me tight (:
I love you just the way you are dear! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment