Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I got tagged by ; Claire.

Name 10 friends from the opposite sex.
1. U-peng
2. Benedict Lim
3. Wei Lun
4. Edgar Chia
5. Wei Kent
6. Boon Foong
7. Yao Joe
8. Wei Jun
9. Huan Kind
10. Liew Kit

Would you rather party with 1 or 7 ?
[1] U-peng [7] Yao Joe
I want BOTH! they're both funny people! XD

Marry 2 or 6 ?
[2] Benedict Lim [6] Boon Foong
Non of them!? they're my friends! gawshh!

Kill 3 or 8 ?
[3] Wei Lun [8] Wei Jun
haha! wei lun! who ask him to grow so tall XD

Date 9 or 10 ?
[9] Huan Kind [10] Liew Kit
Can i date both? they're my bestfriends! XD

Make out with 4 or 7 ?
[4] Edgar [7] Yao Joe
Of course i'll choose the older one =X

Cuddle with 6 or 8 ?
[6] Boon Foong [8] Wei Jun
Of course Boon Foong larh! he's my brother! (:

Have kids with 4 or 5 ?
[4] Edgar Chia [5] Wei Kent
Omg, please. non of them! haha! they're my brothers larr.. damn it!

Live with 1 or 9?
[1] U-peng [9] Huan Kind
Of course my boyfriend larh! (:

Be stuck on an island with 2 or 5 ?
[2] Benedict Lim [5] Wei Kent
I'll choose Wei Kent! because he knows how to cook better than benn! XD

Trade lives with 8 or 10 ?
[8] Wei jun [10] Liew Kit
Neither one of them (:

Wake up next to 4 or 9 ?
[4] Edgar Chia [9] Huan Kind
Its better with huan kind because edgar is badd!

Completely disown 3 or 7 ?
[3] Wei Lun [7] Yao Joe
riteeee......

Eyes ?
Yao Joe's eyes! i think... hmmm...

Smile ?
Wei kent! he got the biggest smile of all!

Face ?
YAO JOE or EDGAR CHIA FOR SURE! white and smooth! XD

Body ?
I think mine is better XD

Abs ?
Wei lun have abs? Yao joe too? XD

Ass ?
I think edgar! XD i remmember i use to whack his ass =O

Style ?
Yao joe have the "style"

A few more questions...

Has 3 ever hurt you ?
[3] Wei Lun
Bullied me last time? XD

Have you ever hurt 4 ?
[4] Edgar Chia
Yeahh.. by bullying him XD

Who's the funniest ?
I think all of them are funny. hard to choose =)

Can you beat up 8 ?
[8] Wei jun
Dream on.. i think i'll be dead by now. XD

When was the last time you saw 9 ?
[9] Huan Kind
i think a few months ago. miss you!

Who's the smartest ?
Yao joe? he's f-ing smart okay!?

How long have you known 2 ?
[2] Benedict Lim
I think just 29 days? XD

What would you do if 1 and 6 started fighting ?
[1] U-peng [6] Boon Foong
Pleasee.. they dont even know each other YET!

Who is dating 6/crushing on ?
[6] Boon Foong
He have a girlfriend ad laaa. so BACK OFF! XD

Does 7 smell good ?
[7] Yao Joe
pleasee.. i dont sniff people XD

Who will you still be talking to in 15 years ?
I hope all of them (:


I tag,
(1) Yao Joe
(2) Benedict Lim
(3) Michelle Leng
(4) Eltjse may woo
(5) Pamela Teh

No comments: