Hey dear bloggiee! I'm just gonna blog for the last time today because tomorrow is PMR! and yeahh. I'm not really that scared at all because i believe i can do it! ;D yess.. i might be tooo i dont know what i can say. but i dunno larh. i dont even know what am i talking about now. i cant even concentrate on a blog ;D ohkay, i love my hunn and again, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! and i think i'm going out soon for dinner. I'm here to say another five days and MERDEKA! ;D party and everything ? haha! here i COME! I cant wait till it is over. I hope my result will turn out nice and smooth mann.. haha! and after a few months of studies, i'm so gonna earn my knowledge. ohkay, what the hell am i talking about? ..... ohkay, stop crapping ngminhui! ;D study study study! oh godd.. please dont make me fail. i must get at least five A's which is geo, math, eng, science, kh! or else, i mean at least four larh kay? i really want A's so that i can spend my holidays happier with no WORRIES! not gonna blog much cause i have no idea what to blog about. had two tuitions today and had tuition yesterday too? i cant wait till PMR is over! so gonna go out like everyday? cant wait to go for holidays too! and of course, cant wait to see you hunnn!!! An finally, i'm here because wanna wish everyone
GOODLUCK IN YOUR PMR
AND
YEAR END EXAMS!
Sometimes we have to stop and relax ;D
Smile more to make you feel more relaxed ;D
Prove that i've Studied ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment