Sunday, April 1, 2007

I love you.

I love you my dear. you're the best !! Thanks for everything you've done for me today! I appreciate it!! haha! you're soo cute! i love you! i hope our relationship can last forever~~ i love you dear! thanks for the sushi, the rose, the poems you gave me. i love those! but i love you more. tuition is just soo funny! i dont know why! i'm so sad! i need to go back early! i hate it! why my brother came soo early! your hug is nice! i'm going to miss your hug for another 6 days! i'm missing it now! hehe! keep the rose and poems you wrote for me. i love it! i cant wait till next saturday when i can hug you once again! i know i can trust you right now!! i love you my darhling simson sim xian zhi!

1 comment:

Rocker said...

Kiddo the whole thing's like for Simson . ~~

and i register this account just to write this comment ..